New Audio: Pitbull Talks Turn-On’s, Turn-Offs, and new Music with Enrique Iglesias
In a recent interview Pitbull did at Rodeo Houston, he revealed his biggest turn-on’s and turn-offs, how he relaxes and, ‘escapes,’ his upcoming single with Enrique Iglesias, and more!
- On Performing: “For one, I’m up there doing what I love. So its like, I really don’t feel like I’m running out of energy.
- On Women: “To me, the most attractive quality is when there’s a certain mystique to a woman. I was raised by women, I was raised by a single mother that gave me that intuition that women have.”
- On his Biggest Turn-Offs: “If a woman doesn’t keep up with herself, it shows you they might not keep up with other things.”
- On the Bahamas: “If you catch me in the Bahamas, when there’s nobody around, I’ll be out there in a pair of underwear jumping in the water. You’ll catch me getting loose out there. What I love about places like that; its like the Twilight Zone.”
- On his Upcoming Enrique Iglesias Collaboration: “We have a new song with Enrique, we’re looking at probably an early April release. It’s called, “Messing Around”. I gotta say thank you to Enrique Iglesias as always. He always shows so much love. More than anything, Enrique isn’t only a great business-partner, a great-person to learn from, but he’s also a stand-up human being.”
To see what else Pit had to say, listen to the full interview above!