2nd Annual Pitbull After Dark Party – The Pitbull Cruise — Full Information
The Pitbull After Dark Party is BACK! Join Mr. Worldwide for another wild weekend at sea March 2-5, 2018, sailing from Miami to Nassau on the Norwegian Jade. And he’s ready to bring this year’s Pitbull Cruise to another level. You’ve got the greenlight to dance the weekend away to the music you love along with 2,200 of Pitbull’s biggest fans!
Check out the full information including pricing, on board activities and more below:
- Friday, March 2nd: Port of Miami. (Approx. 3:30pm ET)
- Saturday, March 3rd: Nassau, The Bahamas, (8am to 3:30pm ET)
- Sunday, March 4th: Day at Sea.
- Monday, March 5th: Port of Miami. (Approx. 8:00am ET)
Current Line Up*:
- Flo Rida
- The Most Bad Ones
- DJ Laz
- DJ Soulman
- Many more performers to be announced.
- Two unique pool deck sets from Mr. Worldwide.
- A motivational conversation and Q&A with Pitbull.
- Dance boot camp with The Most Bad Ones.
- Round trip cruise from Miami to Nassau.
- All on-board concerts.
- All meals.
- Non-carbonated beverages.
- Pool and hot tubs.
- Norwegian Jade’s amenities.
- Youth program.
- Day One – Adios Miami: And hola to the best weekend of your year! Your adventure begins the moment you step on Norwegian Jade and get a HIGH FIVE from Sixthman! Find new friends as you learn the best routes to all the venues on board. Meet us on the pool deck as we say “Hasta Luego!” to real life and set sail while the party officially gets underway. Today’s a good day to book a shore excursion for tomorrow’s stop in Nassau!
- Day Two – Nassau, Bahamas: Grab your keycard, sunscreen and any other essentials for your day ashore and head to deck 4 to disembark the ship. You’ll swipe your keycard and then be on your way for a day of fun. No matter if you’re relaxing on the beach, snorkeling, or grabbing a bite at a local spot, you’re sure to have a great time. Then it’s back on board the ship for tons fun at all hours of the night!
- Day Three – Sea Day: There’s no sleeping in today! It’s our last full day together, and you’ll want to make the most of it. We’re keeping this party going with more music, activities, and dance parties. DALE!
- Day Four – Back to Miami: Reality sets back in as we disembark in Miami. You might be bummed, but we’ll always remember the memories we made on this floating adventure. Find us on social media to share all your photos, feedback, favorite moments, and most of all – to stay in touch with the new friends you met on board!
- Interior: $530 – $1,531 per person.
- Porthole: $583 – $1,531 per person.
- Obstructed Ocean View: $608 – $1,631 per person.
- Ocean View: $638 – $1,851
- Balcony: $753 – $2,611
- Mid-Ship Balcony: $860 – $2,641
- Aft-Facing Balcony: $868 – $2,671
- Mini Suite: $935 – $2,941
- Penthouse Romance Suite: $1,813 – $4,941
- Family Penthouse Suite: $1,412 – $5,961
- Owners Suites: $2,000 – $7,201
More activities, theme nights, and details will become available soon!
If you book a cabin during the pre-sale (by July 21st), you’ll be entered to win one of these exclusive experiences:
For more information, visit the official Pitbull After Dark Website, PitbullCruise.com