Get ready to spend a wild weekend on the high seas at the Pitbull After Dark Party! Mr. Worldwide is taking over the Norwegian Pearl March 10-13, 2017, to sail from Miami to Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas for a private beach party. You’ll experience once in a lifetime performances from Pitbull and some of his closest friends in the biz. Kick back in the sun by day, don’t stop the party by night.
Check out the full information including pricing, on board activities and more below:
- Friday, March 10, 2017 – Depart Miami, FL (approx. 4:00pm ET)
- Saturday, March 11 – Great Stirrup Cay, The Bahamas (10am to 4pm)
- Sunday, March 12 – Day At Sea
- Monday, March 13 – Arrive Miami, FL (approx. 8:00am ET)
Performance Line Up:
- Dozens of more Performers to be Announced
Each Guest will Recieve:
- A round trip from Miami to Great Stirrup Cay for a private beach party.
- Two incredible performances by Pitbull.
- A commemorative item autographed by Pitbull.
- Q&A Session with Pitbull.
- Dance Boot Camp with The Most Bad Ones.
- Great on board activities hosted by other After Dark artists.
- Live music, DJs and more on multiple stages throughout the ship.
On Board Activities:
- 4-lane Bowling Alley (*$5 per Person/Game)
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Fitness Center
- Full-Size Sports Court
- Video Arcade
- Theme Nights (More Information Soon)
- Interior – $513 – $825 per person.
- Porthole – $563 – $825 per person.
- Obstructed Ocean View – $588 – $875 per person.
- Ocean View – $613 – $975 per person.
- Balcony – $725 – $1350 per person.
- Mini Suite – $900 – $1500 per person.
- Penthouse Romance Suite – $1767 – $2500 per person.
- Penthouse Suite – $1525 – $2750 per person.
- Family Penthouse Suite – $1650 – $3000 per person.
- Owners Suites – $1950 – $3600 per person.
Book here or call (877) 379-9187 to book over the phone.
- Day One: Adios Miami – Say goodbye to Miami, and hello to the best weekend of your year! Our adventure begins the moment you step on Norwegian Pearl and get a HIGH FIVE from Sixthman! Take a stroll around the ship to familiarize yourself with your home away from home for the next few nights. Then meet us on the pool deck as we say “Adios!” to real life.
- Day Two: Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas – Grab your sunnies and your flops – we’re spending the day on our very own private island for one amazing beach party! Sip some beverages, grab some lunch, and work on that tan. Then it’s back on board the ship for tons fun at all hours of the night!
- Day Three: Sea Day – WAKE UP! It’s our last full day together and you’ll want to make the most of it. MORE music. MORE activities. MORE dance parties. MORE Pitbull. Live it up! We’re in the home stretch!
- Day Four: Back to Miami – Reality sets back in as we disembark in Miami. You might be bummed, but your liver is thanking you. We’ll always remember the memories we made on this floating adventure, and we miss you already. Find us on social media to share all your photos, feedback, favorite moments, and most of all – to stay in touch with the new friends you met on board!
For more information visit PitbullCruise.com
10 thoughts on “Pitbull After Dark Party – The Pitbull Cruise – Full Information”
Pingback: Top 5 Themed Cruises | Cruise Planners – CTWV
Pingback: Pitbull’s New “Freedom” Music Video Is Basically One Big Cruise Ship Commercial | Forevervogue
Pingback: See Party Patch in Cosmopolitian – Party Patch | The ultimate natural hangover defense!
I would love to be on this cruise and see pit bull I have send him in person before and I just loved him
Pingback: T-Pain Joins the Pitbull Cruise Lineup | Pitbull Updates - A Pitbull Fansite
Pingback: Austin Mahone Joins the Pitbull Cruise Lineup | Pitbull Updates - A Pitbull Fansite
I will like to know if the cruise is over 18 yrs because my daughter sweet 16 its around that month
and she tell me that Austin Mahone it’s going to be aboard and i want to be sure because in that case she decided no have a party and made her dream come true to see Austin Mahone I appreciate your pront respond thanks
If your daughter is accompanied by a parent/guardian, she will be able to go on the cruise.
Norwegian Cruise Line quite nice, will they accept pirates like Jack Sparrow? and his mate Bunny? Passports needed???
Pingback: Pitbull After Dark Party – The Pitbull Cruise — FULL LINEUP | Pitbull Updates – A Pitbull Fansite